- Week from May 6th - May 10th 2019 (German)
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² is one of the most acknowledged certifications in information security and can give a career boost in this area. We recommend it:
- for middle to top level information security managers
- if you aspire to take or hold a position as CISO or CSO
- for technical experts
- for project managers within the field of information security
Our interactive 5-day course for the CISSP certification covers the following topics:
- security and risk management
- asset security
- security engineering
- communication and network security
- identity and access management
- security assessment and testing
- security operations
- software development security
Your training package includes not only the printed course materials in English language but also the up-to-date version of the CISSP All-In-One Exam Guide (book with 1.400 pages) including a large number of preparation questions. Due to organizational requirements by (ISC)² you have to sign up for the exam with Pearson Vue yourself so that we are sorry we cannot cover the exam fee for you.
Starting from 3 participants we can offer to hold the course on site or another location of your choosing, otherwise you are always welcome to the professional training center in the south of Vienna. You can choose between German or English language for the presentation. Our skilled coaches, experienced in many national and international trainings, will share their expert knowledge and hands-on experience in the field of information security.
That is how we make your personal learning experience as pleasant and effective as possible.
Cost (excluding VAT): € 2.990,00Get in touch